We're Seeking an Executive Assistant for Destin Gerek. Is that you?
About The Evolved Masculine:
We are a personal development company founded by Destin Gerek serving men across the planet by helping them to form more positive relationships to their masculinity and sexuality while deepening their understanding of women and how to have healthier more fulfilling relationships.
Personal & Executive Assistant
Type of Position:
Number of Hours:
Approximately 15 hours per week, ongoing, long term
Your Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Managing Destin’s email inbox and answering email inquiries.
- Managing Destin’s calendar.
- Assisting the company and clients with technical support and troubleshooting.
- Sending out weekly newsletter and other relevant communications to our email subscribers.
- Managing media inquiries and interview requests.
- Nurturing and supporting private clients.
- Handling select personal support requests.
- Creating interview preparation materials.
- Managing content across social media platforms and websites.
The Kind of Person We’re Seeking has:
- Highest level of communication, personal responsibility, self-accountability, and integrity
- Technically savvy background
- A genuine desire to serve with high touch service, courtesy and proactive communication
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Organization skills, is detail-oriented, deadline-driven, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Experience with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Experience with Kajabi, ThriveCart, WordPress, Asana, and willing and excited to learn new skills with online business tools.
- This position is virtual. You must have access to an in-home office setup, laptop, and STRONG internet connection.
- You’re available generally during core Evolved Masculine business hours (9am-6pm Pacific Time).
- You’re willing to extend work hours during launch time.
How to Apply:
- APPLICATION: Click here to apply. Be sure to be thorough and thoughtful in your application responses. We will read these in detail.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: You are required to submit 3 recommendations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At least 2 of those recommendations must be from professional references and comment on the level of your experience and qualities of your professionalism. Recommendations will ONLY be accepted if the email subject line is: “YOUR NAME: Recommendation Letter”. Thanks for honoring our request!
- DEADLINE: Applications will be accepted through Wednesday, April 29th.